Fully Commission based. Potential basic salary of £25,000 – £35,000 (Negotiable) plus annual bonus after 3 month review
We’re a global consultancy and international trade company based in Central London and are looking for Business Development Executives to join our growing company.
You’ll be part of the team that helps win new business for the company. The role will require a strategic mind, hard work, taking initiative and lots of personality. You will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the company, it’s vision and services.
- Build your own portfolio of client accounts within a sector of our business
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to generate leads and close.
- Research potential clients on the internet and LinkedIn.
- Research prospects to determine a strategic Sales approach.
- Reach out to prospects using the phone, email and social media.
- Meet with potential leads to close sales
Why do I want this job?
- This is a huge learning opportunity, and the chance to be involved in building a business.
- This is a fast-growth company, where there are endless earning and progression opportunities for driven individuals.
- The company are serious about nurturing their Sales team- you’ll be trained, learning Sales skills and industry insights that will benefit you throughout your career. As well as being rewarded for your work.
- Progress into a Business Development Manager role within 12 months.
- Begin your career working with super-smart, passionate people who love what they do.
Skills required to be a Business Development Consultant :
- 18 months plus within sales, management, operations, business consultancy
- Experience in technology is advantageous
- Strong verbal, written and spoken english is a must
- Solid experience, i.e strong close rate
Benefits Package for the next Business Development Consultant :
- 100% commission based with a potential for a competitive basic salary after a 3 month review.
- Gym membership (with basic salary)
- Student loan repayment contributions (with basic salary)
- Pension payments (with basic salary)
- Social events
- Team drinks and lunches
- Team incentives and rewards