Full Stack Developer/ Engineer
We’re looking for a freelance engineer/ developer responsible for building and managing the development of various client-facing products, websites and applications. You will be working closely with our project functions team to define feature specifications and build the next generation of client specific products leveraging well known development languages and frameworks. This could involve building APIs, coding applications, to optimising database queries.
Who are you?
You’re an innovative problem-solver. You are flexible, but process-focused and you have a high desire to learn rapidly and expand your skills and your contribution.
You are not afraid to admit that you do not have the experience or cannot do something. Integrity is one of your core values.
You have the motivation to work autonomously, take direction and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Well known frameworks such as Laravel
- Well known mobile frameworks such as Cordova, Phonegap, React, Xamerin or similar.
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar
- Infrastructure as a service: AWS or Azure
- Manage near-shore and offshore resources development resources
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- Build, maintain and support deployment of mobile apps across platforms
- Highly adaptive contributor. You are results-driven, with initiative and highly capable of meeting deadlines.
- Love for crafting beautiful, well-tested code that you can do in your sleep.
- Ability to ship things fast. We move fast and deploy to tight deadlines
- Experience in building web applications.
- web development frameworks: 3 years
- Good understanding of security
- Strong sense of good engineering and architecture
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom and will not require employer-sponsored work authorisation now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Experience with Django or Flask
- Experience with ES6, React and Redux
- Experience with MariaDB and NoSQL technologies like Riak and Elasticsearch
- Open-source contributions
- You will be a part of an amazing team with room to grow.
- The job is your sandbox. We encourage creative freedom!
- Your schedule is flexible and project based
- You will be able to work from home
- Social events
- Team drinks and lunches
- Team incentives and rewards