Project based. Potential basic salary (Negotiable) plus annual bonus after 3 month review
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Freelance Marketing Executive who also has knowledge and interest in digital marketing and PR. You will be working closely with various individuals on the team to deliver the growth ambitions of our clients as set out in the project brief and will take complete ownership of formulating and executing marketing strategies and the associated on-page and off-page SEO.
You will have a certain amount of creative freedom depending on the current client project and your experience and knowledge will be relied upon heavily. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, delivering the content and SEO strategies for client websites, working on content marketing outreach, content creation & optimisation, improving search visibility, on site optimisation and reporting.
Who are you?
You’re a marketing & SEO superstar. A creative thinker who loves curating marketing campaigns for clients in line with data-empowered strategies. You’re a confident growth hacker with excellent copywriting and management skills.
You are flexible, but process-focused and thrive under pressure. You have a high desire to learn rapidly and expand your skills and your contribution.
You are not afraid to admit that you do not have the experience or cannot do something. Integrity is one of your core values.
You have the motivation to work autonomously, take direction and thrive in a fast-paced environment sometimes working on various projects at once.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct competitive, influencer and audience research where necessary.
- Identify, implement and evaluate content, promotion, engagement and conversion strategies to maximise growth.
- Contribute towards building our online brand reputation.
- Create briefs for designers for use in digital campaigns, printed collateral, banners and flyers.
- Contribute to presentations and pitches for our clients and partners.
- Plan and forecast campaigns and schedules, whilst delivering targets against marketing objectives.
- Use campaign management tools such as Google, Analytics, Facebook Ads, CRM, etc.
- Define, develop and execute an SEO strategy (on-page & off-page SEO);to drive traffic & new customer acquisition to meet our clients goals.
- Analyse key metrics to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behaviour, e.g. visibility, indexing and ranking; and tweak strategies as needed.
- Manage the project marketing budget efficiently while collaborating with different team members and freelancers (content marketers, developers, designers, etc.) to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing and PR strategy.
- Independently research and identify new leads, potential new markets and partnership opportunities.
- Be aware of market trends and competitors.
- Raise the company profile by attending events.
- Degree qualified or Masters (preferred) in a related field.
- 3 years marketing experience
- Must currently reside in London or nearby.
- Excellent copywriting and verbal skills with impeccable spelling and grammar – ability to write both serious & persuasive and lighthearted & engaging copies.
- Experience managing marketing & SEO budgets to positive ROI and profit levels
- Strong digital marketing skills, with extensive experience planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- CRM management – ability to segment customers and devise tailored marketing strategies to further engage social media execution.
- An up to date understanding of Google Updates and algorithms which impact sites
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom and will not require employer-sponsored work authorisation now or in the future.
- A strong focus and understanding of SEO; covering on-site, outreach and technical SEO (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domains management, hosting / DNS configuration, schema.org, etc.)
- Someone who is able to identify a sites issues and put a strategy together that’ll help meet the client’s specific goals opposed to just ticking off SEO boxes.
- Someone who loves the industry. These people typically are active in the marketing community, speak at and attend industry events.
- Experience in PR
- Startup experience.
- Advanced understanding of the social media universe.